IEEE Paper format: Eng
To submit paper: EasyChair
Application form: Eng
Following the results of UkrMiCo 2019, all reports without exception, which were placed in IEEE Xplore Digital Library, were subsequently displayed in Scopus. But some authors who didn’t specify their ORCID experienced difficulty finding a link to the Scopus database. Therefore, we recommend the reports contain ORCID of each co-author.
STEPS TO PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Authors should provide original works only, those that have not been previously published, and have not been submitted for publication elsewhere. The submitted materials will be reviewed to ensure they comply with IEEE rules.
The papers should be of good scientific quality.
Undecipherable English is a valid reason for rejection.
To submit your paper:
3. get an email notification of paper acceptance;
4. fill in the application form for the author(s) Eng
General procedure for paper submission:
• Go to EasyChair UkrMiCo conference webpage.
• Sign in with your password.
• Submit your paper by filling in the paper title, the author’s name and email.
• If the file is not ready yet, it can be uploaded later, but no later than May 30, 2019.
• Acceptance notification email will be generated by EasyChair system and sent to the corresponding author.
• To register personal attendance, please download “Participant application form”, fill it out for every participant, and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three independent anonymous reviewers. Based on the reviews, the TPC will make a decision about acceptance or reject. Accepted papers, which were presented at the Conference (oral or poster) will be published in conference proceedings and recommended for inclusion in IEEE publications as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, etc). “No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE publication.
The papers to be submitted to IEEE publications should be written in proper and clear English, and should conform to the IEEE standards and regulations. Such papers should be presented at the conference and recommended by the program committee for inclusion in IEEE publications.